What kind of Quilt is this?

It's called a "Cheater Quilt" a name I hate btw :)- it's a printed fabric that is then backed and batted and then quilted, which is the stitching on the fabric after it's all assembled. So instead of printing out on textile every photo in the Urban Quilt and sewing them together square by square, I assembled them in a large block on Photoshop and then via Spoonflower had them printed on textile. The "repeat" is almost a yard square so the throw quilt size will be full of different photos, not just a few repeated.
Urban Quilt textiles
These two layers will be sewn together then minimally hand quilted at the corner meeting points so the photos stay very clear and pretty and it matches up with the grid of the photos behind it.